Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New and Improved [yay for beauty school!]

I have been changing my hair A LOT this month. You have seen my new color...although the one in the picture below is a box and I put permanent Redken color on it its very similar...and today I cut it!! My teacher works at Salon 5th Avenue (which is where I want to work when I graduate) and usually charges about 40 bucks for a hair cut and used me as a demonstration so he cut mine in class for absolutely nothing!!!! I love it and am so excited to have something different!!! So here's some pictures!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! It doesn't even look like you! Hair school does that huh? Very Brave of you....although I like you blonde :)

The Drizzled Apple said...

Dang girl! I have one word for you SASSY! your apartment is darling, small, and brings back soooo many memories of being young, married and, happy.
hugs!

Lucy

jennie said...

Courtnie, it was so good to hear from you. You are so cute! It is so fun to see your darling apartment. (Including the cockroach!!) Keep in touch!!:)